Thursday, January 19, 2012

Meet the Cast

Since I am starting a blog I think I should introduce the main cast members of our play. I don't know if that is the best word for them but maybe I will think of the word I want. There were 2 of us in the beginning, Arthur and I. Then Megan came along when Arthur was stationed with the US Army in Germany. Three years later, we had another little addition named in Washington,DC named Leslie. Arthur was working at Bechtel. Five years later we had Ian, our Canadian bonus. At that point we were living in Streetsville (Mississauga ) Ontario. Arthur was now working at Atomic Energy of Canada. That is our cast of characters...but over the years our cast has grown with Anthony (Leslie), Jason (Megan) and Linda (Ian). Now there are four more cast members Jillian and David (Leslie and Anthony) and Lindsay and Elly (Ian and Linda).

No comments:

Post a Comment